Mermaid Dance Hoop
Welcome to Hoops By Hannah, home of New Zealand's best handmade hula hoops! Each hula hoop is made from scratch using MDPE pipe, which ensures that it will hold it's shape and not kink and warp. With a riveted join and a variety of hoop tape available, the result is a hula hoop that is the perfect size and weight for you - strong enough to hold up to any rough treatment from the kids and pretty enough to catch the eye!
Remember, the bigger and heavier the hula hoop is, the easier it is to hoop with. Larger hoops move slower. If in doubt, size up.
Please allow 2-10 working days for orders to be made and shipped (if you need your item/s sooner, please contact us and we will do our best to make it happen).
DANCE HOOP RANGE (20mm pipe)
Taped with holographic sparkle tape, vinyl tape and grip tape to add extra weight and help the hoop stay up!
Toddler Dance Hoop
- 60cm diameter (ages 0 - 3 years)
- Perfect for sitting in, playing peek-a-boo, twirling and swinging around their waist.
Kids Dance Hoop
- 70cm diameter (ages 3 - 5 years)
- 80cm diameter (ages 6 - 9 years)
- These hoops are the perfect size and weight for hooping. Bigger really is better with hula hoops - for a child, you want the hoop to be approaching chest height on them. These hoops are also suitable for adult double hula hoops.
Teen/Adult Dance Hoop
- 90cm diameter (ages 10 years and older)
- 100cm diameter (teens and adults)
- Once a child is around 10 years old, they need one of these sizes. For adults, if you have previous hooping experience or a petite build then the 90cm hoop is the one for you. If you're new to hooping and have an average body size and good mobility, choose the 100cm hoop. Both are suitable for on and off body work.